Date Picker is an effective custom functionality that user can implement in any Klipfolio dashboards (For e.g Facebook Dashboards, Hubspot CRM Dashboards, and Google Spreadsheet etc) to populate the data for the particular date range. It can be implemented at Dashboard Level or at Klip Level.
- Easy date selection.
- Customizable date ranges.
- Show data in a given date range.
- Populates the data dynamically.
- Can be used to compare data for different period.
Other ways of Date Picker Implementation
- Period Selection as Drop-Down
- Yearly (Year To Date, Previous Year etc)
- Quarterly (Last 90 Days, Previous Quarter)
- Monthly (Month To Date, Last 30 Days, Last Month)
- Weekly (Last Seven Days, Previous Week, Week To Date)
How does DatePicker in FB Dashboard work?
It dynamically populates the data of Activities of the FB pages based on particular Date Range Selection.
Activities can be Impressions, Reach, Clicks, Likes, Reactions, Shares, Comments.
We can select date range. Then click on Submit.
Now data on dashboard get refresh as per selected date range.
Here in above figure, we selected the date range from 15/06/2017 to 30/06/2017. After clicking on Submit, these results are showing:
Some more Snapshots of other Date Picker Implementations
- Date Picker Implementation in Hubspot Dashboards(Date Range)
- Date Period Implementation in Google Spreadsheet Dashboards(Period Wise)
- Date Period Implementation in FB Dashboards(Period Wise)