Astrea Google Analytics Wave Connector is an Einstein Analytics connector. The app provides the functionality of connecting Einstein Wave with Google Analytics. It has a simple to use interface which connects Salesforce with Google Analytics.
The app can be downloaded from Appexchange.
- The app synchronizes Google Analytics data to Salesforce Einstein Analytics studio.
- Gets data from Google Analytics and create datasets into Einstein Analytics
- Users can schedule the batch to get the data from Google Analytics to Einstein Analytics
- After creating datasets, charts and dashboards can be developed to have better insights of the data
- User needs to enter the client Id, client secret and then click on Authenticate button
- In order to get the client ID and client secret, user needs to visit Google Analytics partner site and Login with their Google account from which they are tracking the website/Pages.
- Enter Profile ID, start and End Date
- Click on any Get Buttons to get data
- After entering Profile ID, Start and End date, click on Schedule button
- Enter Start, End and Schedule data according to the requirement
- Click on any buttons to schedule the dataset
- Reauthorize buttons will delete all custom settings and schedule jobs of the app
You can also refer the User Manual for further details, from here