Pardot is B2B marketing automation tool for Salesforce existing users. It enables the users to increase their lead generation goals, manage their sales team, and put all the sales and marketing tools under same roof.
The main features of Pardot includes :-
- Custom Object Automation - Custom object in Pardot allows to run automation around any Custom Object. The custom object should be tied to prospect record in Pardot through prospect id and it can be linked to lead, contact or account in CRM.
- Dynamic Content - Using this tool the advance features we can know more about the prospects such as geographic location, activities, etc. The data of records can be changed like number, messages, call-out fields,etc.
- Email Reporting - It includes number of emails sent, unique clicks, unique click rate, total clicks, and total click rate. Hence we can know in which respect we have to work.
- Email Troubleshooting - It can stop sending emails twice, can see variable tag working, enable name and signature synchronized with Salesforce accounts, sending email from more than one domain, find where the email goes, etc.
- Lifecycle Report - A Pardot user can see the full history of the activity for a prospect. This report shows how a particular prospect moved through the sales lifecycle and which prospect-initiated activities changed their activity score in Pardot.
- Netsuite Connector - It allow Pardot to sync with third-party app such as Salesforce CRM. It can sync data from the app enabling reporting tools to run on the data.
- Layout Template - A layout template controls how elements managed by Pardot are displayed on web pages. They are used for landing pages, forms, and site search results.
- Drip Programs - It creates a list of all the prospects which are not active in past one year. Using this tool we can create a drip program we can encourage the inactive prospects to engage in your content again.
- Landing Page - Landing Page enables the content that is mostly visited by visitors hence structuring the marketing tools to run smoothly.
- Campaigning - It helps to create email campaigns and keep track of campaigns such that no of open of the templates, etc.
- A/B Test Reporting - A/B Testing reports show the same details that list email reporting does, but the reports are specific to each version of the email. It combine reports of both Version A and Version B into A/B report.
These are the few customers that have increased their sales by using Padot. Visit http://www.pardot.com/why-pardot/customer-success/ to know how the companies have improved their marketing process by this tool.