ServiceNow QuickConnect is a Salesforce Application. This app has a bi-directional functionalities to integrate Salesforce with ServiceNow. ServiceNow QuickConnect facilitates Salesforce Users to Sync Data with ServiceNow on a Single Button Click.
This app can be used to schedule batch jobs to get the data from ServiceNow into Salesforce. Salesforce admin can schedule the batch jobs for the particular time interval as per their requirements.
The app is available for download on Appexchange.
- User can view reports in Salesforce that analyze the ServiceNow data based on different Salesforce criteria
- Complete visibility for users (customer data synced from ServiceNow to Salesforce)
- Schedule real time and batch integration processes
- The Company object in ServiceNow is synced with Account object of Salesforce
- The User object of ServiceNow is synced with Contact object of Salesforce respectively.
- The Incident object of ServiceNow is synced with Case object of Salesforce respectively.
- Enter ServiceNow username, password and instance name. Click on the submit button
- Click on Run batch and schedule job to sync ServiceNow data into Salesforce
- Go to setup->Accounts->Page Layouts->Account Layouts
- Click on edit and drag the button
- Click on the “Sync with Snow” button to create company from Salesforce
- Salesforce Account record will get synced with the company table in ServiceNow
You can also refer the User Manual for further details, from here.