In Einstein Analytics the dashboard can be broken into multiple pages, each with a specific focus and audience. Pages have the following features:
- Increased Dashboard performance due to less number of widgets.
- Reusability of widgets across the pages in the same dashboard.
- New cool effects & animations while navigating from one page to another.
Follow the below steps in order to manage the pages
- Open the dashboard in edit mode.
- Click on (+) to add another page.
- We can rename the page or hide it from the navigation widget.
- For navigating to the specific page, add a link widget. On clicking link widget properties, we have option to link to a dashboard, page, step, lens, or web page.
- To add the existing widgets on other pages, select the widgets, click Add to Page, and then select the pages.
- Save the dashboard (by pressing [s]).
Note: We can add up to 20 pages per dashboard.