ClientClient is a subsidiary organisation of IBM. It is headquartered in USA with a strength of 200+ employees.
ChallengesThe requirement of the client was to get the notification sent by the Outbound Message from the source Salesforce Org to client’s Salesforce Org.
- Outbound Messages in Salesforce use a notification call to send SOAP messages over HTTPS over a given set endpoint.
- Once the message is received by the the endpoint URL, the outbound messaging WSDL can be examined and then information can be taken from the outbound message.
- Outbound Messaging in Salesforce also require a response back with Acknowledgement as True, otherwise, the Outbound Message will keep on repeating itself.
- We designed a solution to capture the Outbound Message in Salesforce.
- After capturing, the notifications data was parsed and appropriate records were created in the client’s Salesforce org.
- A batch class was created which was scheduled to run once per day to create records from the notifications data.
- Our solution also sends back the appropriate response back in the correct syntax.
- The Outbound Messages were successfully captured in client’s Salesforce org.
- Records were properly created from the information in Outbound Messages.
- Proper response was sent back to the Outbound Messages.
For any query on Listener For Outbound Message In Salesforce, contact firstname.lastname@example.org