The patient expectation with their healthcare providers has risen dramatically and to deliver this expectation, the healthcare industry needs to evolve from toggling between the medical record to focus more on the patient relationship.
At this point, Salesforce has already ensured the success of the provider, payer, a health system, pharmaceutical, and medical care organizations by providing a lot of resources. With a continual improvement by releasing new updates three times a year.
Salesforce Health Cloud echo system pushing hard to make it possible for healthcare organizations to build deeper patient relationships and take them to the next level.
Let's move further to see what these resources are :
Better patient management:
Today Page View will be going to help care coordinators to make an efficient decision by browsing quickly through their care plan tasks. Such as analyze the risk factor they can immediately have one to one conversation with the patient.
Patient collaboration & activity view:
With collaboration and activity view, care coordinators can have a secure conversation with patients and their families. They can easily communicate and plan the tasks, health goals for the patient.
Patient health timeline:
A patient health timeline view will be going to provide you the easy access to the patient information including patient conditions and medications, their appointment history and communication preferences.
Integrate data from multiple EMRs into Salesforce:
Due to medical data available in multiple EMRs systems. It's difficult for medical practice professionals to get a complete view of the patient’s health record. and they ended up constantly toggling from one system to another to find the data they required. this leads to less time to spend interacting with patients.
And to solve this problem Salesforce is focused on creating a CRM to manage patient and provider data in one place i.e integrate the data from multiple EMRs to being available in one place.
Health Cloud is developed on top of the Salesforce Service Cloud, and basically it extends the value of service cloud by leveraging its features to manage the workload efficiently across care team members. Let's check out the relationship between Health Cloud and Service Cloud
Health Cloud Feature Set:
Health Cloud with Astrea IT Services:
Implementation of Referral Management:
We have automated the Health Cloud referral management with the help of a process builder, Approval Process and trigger. Starting from lead conversion to a patient record and creating task notification to the care coordinators and providers about the patient referral status. Everything is automated. It helps the referring physician to track the referrals and care coordinators to prioritize the qualified referrals.
Analytics for Analyzing Referral:
- Report: Top Referrers by Referrer Score
- Referrals by Insurance Type
- Referrals by Specialty
- Report: Referrals by Status
- Report: Top Referrers by Volume
- Report: Referrals - Duration Submission to Close
Implementation of Patient Community:
The feature represents a health cloud patient community are:
- Care Plan Selector for health cloud lets the community user select an individual care plan.
- Care programs for the health cloud represent patient enrollment in the organization's healthcare adopted programs.
- Care team for health cloud represents the collaboration with patients to build 1- to -1 relationships.
- Care plan tasks for the health cloud lets users see the tasks associated with the care plan.
- Health Cloud Timeline View represents the patient's past, current, and future events.
And other than all the features mentioned above, the important one is communication.
lets me demonstrate you an example:
Let's say your patient is not in a position to reach out to your facility. With the help of the patient community, he/she can log into their community and communicate through their created care plan. (see the right side section of the screenshot.)
Implementation of Patient Survey:
If you’re a Healthcare Provider, surveys can be critical to delivering an efficient medical practice you are doing i.e Collect and analyze the data from the survey will go to help you understand the patient engagement with medical nurses, physicians, and staff in a better way.
If the Analyze page in the Survey Builder doesn’t give you the information that you need, we can also create a custom report type for survey responses.
Implementation of Provider Relationship Management:
What Provider Relationship Management Model represents:
- Representation of physician and organization affiliations.
- Representation of practicing locations and specialties.
- Representation of practice admins for healthcare facilities.
- Operating hours for facilities.
- Representation of specialty and taxonomy attributes.
- Representation of National Provider Identifier (NPI).
- Representation of Insurance payer and plan networks.
- Representation of practitioner license, education, board certifications, awards, and accreditation information.
Standard Object Helps to represent this model as well:
- The Healthcare facility or location is represented by the Account Object.
- The Physicians and other licensed practitioners are represented by the Contact Object
- The physician and health system business affiliations are represented by the Account Contact Relationship object.
- The educational details of a physician or licensed practitioner are represented by the Person Education object.
- All identifiers for a practitioner or facility, other than the NPI are represented by the Identity Document.
- Healthcare locations, such as a clinic is represented by the location object.
- The junction between an account and a location represents by the Associated Location.
- The hours that a facility is open is represented by the Operating Hours.
- A range of time on a specified day of the week during which healthcare work can be performed. Operating hours consist of one or more time slots are represented by the Time Slot object.
Implementation of Payer Modal:
Salesforce Health Cloud Payers Model helps to integrate the systems with records of benefits, claims, and authorizations to be available in one place.
This leads to driving more and more productivity for agents and clinical professionals.the patient or member complete information available in a single dashboard, this allows payers to work faster and help better understand each member’s requirements from any device.
With the help of Health Cloud, it becomes easy to verify or track details about membership, benefits, preauthorizations, and claims. Authorizations, admissions, and appeals can be used through collaborative and measurable workflows directly within Health Cloud.