Our experience with Salesforce economy certainly makes us feel very confident that the future is in Salesforce and the new specialized areas of IoT, AI and analytics boost this to another level.
There is a recent IDC study on the Salesforce Economy and it clearly shows that Salesforce and its ecosystem of partners and customers will create 3.3 million jobs and $859 billion in new business revenues worldwide by 2022. for every dollar earned by Salesforce, the ecosystem will gain $5.20. We are amused to see this increase from last year, and the way things are moving within the Salesforce Economy.
Salesforce solutions provides the well balanced and all inclusive options for the users across the various business industries and therefore the growth of Salesforce Economy will increase in the industries like Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Comms and Media. With the New Year approaching here are some of the new economic benefits as mentioned by the IDC research report, highlighted below,
- Financial Services industry will gain $163.7 billion in new revenues and 584,995 new jobs will be created by 2022.
- Manufacturing industry will gain $159 billion in new revenues and 638,296 new jobs will be created by 2022.
- Retail industry will gain $92.6 billion in new revenues and 401,355 new jobs will be created by 2022.
- Comms and Media industry will gain $89.8 billion in new revenues and 360,451 new jobs will be created by 2022.
- Healthcare and Life Sciences industry will gain $68.2 billion in new revenues and 244,096 new jobs will be created by 2022.
- Government industry will gain $50.9 billion in new revenues and 221,640 new jobs will be created by 2022.
The Salesforce ecosystem’s important component is the AppExchange and with the launch of new AppExchange we are certain that it will help the users in many ways. The key advantage of AppExchange as a one centralized place for every user’s need will be enhanced with the new additional features like intelligent search, personalized recommendations and embedded Trailhead learning. This allows users to easily tap into the Salesforce ecosystem and install trusted solutions from its expanded portfolio of Lightning apps, Bolts, Data, industry solutions and more.
Salesforce & Astrea
We have helped customers with automation in the Sales, Marketing and service support with our experience and expertise in the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Pardot implementations. We have worked with joint application development and third party integrations with our partners and clients and have a experience of over 200 integrations.
Astrea’s partnership with AppExchange is from the past six years and this partnership has benefited Astrea IT Services and served as platform to showcase Astrea’s experience and expertise in Visualforce and Apex. There are 21 apps and 10 Components from Astrea IT on AppExchange that helps users in different use cases. Our App Octopus is among the top 10 apps in DreamForce for last two years and component My Activities is Ranked among the top 10 components on AppExchange. The OMOTENASHI, a property management system for the Hotel Industry is developed as a part of the OEM license and is the only available solution on AppExchange.