This piece that I am doing contains numerous tips on how to make your Dreamforce journey better than you possibly expected. Be it first timers for whom Dreamforce is a completely new experience or Veterans for whom Dreamforce has been an annual affair for many years now, can benefit from this in many ways as well as learn new tricks and techniques to make their Dreamforce experience extremely valueable and unforgettable. This article contains links to a number of valuable tips on Dreamforce that have been posted by some of the top players in the cloud industry. Most of these tips were initially meant for visitors of Dreamforce 2014 but even so they are still relevant for those visiting this year. I hope this can be of much use for each and every one of you. Enjoy!
- Salesforce Foundation- Salesforce Foundation has come up with this piece on how to make the most, of your Salesforce experience. This contains a list of some truly helpful tips.
- Full contact : Contact Management Software & API- For all the first timers out there, this maybe your guide to a successful Dreamforce 2015. This here has all the info that a rookie needs for a perfect Dreamforce experience.
- Clicktools Survey Integration- Click tools has picked up a case study on the value of Dreamforce and boiled it down to some quick tips for both sponsors as well as attendees.A must read.
- Enlightenment by Salesforce- A list of 20 awesome tips by Salesforce themselves. Trust me this article will educate you and put a smile on your face at the same time.
- More by Salesforce- Here is another one by Salesforce highlighting the 3 most important sessions for Sales personnel. Also 3 excellent tips on Dreamforce to add a cherry on top.
- Expertise by Silverline CRM- This expertise comes from some of the most experienced Dreamforce attendees at Silverline CRM. They believe that if you do not go to Dreamforce you are going to have a bad time. Lets see how true that is.
- Great advise by the lord's of Salesforce- Here are 11 tips from some Salesforce MVPs. Read closely. This is,from the best in the business.